The Pregnancy Babies and Children’s Expo opens in Brisbane this Friday at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Bank.
I’ve attended this event for the past two years and for each year I’ve attended I have found it rewarding for different reasons. Whether you’re thinking of having kids, expectant parents or already have kids, here’s a few reasons why you should attend:
Thinking About Trying
- Talk to private insurance companies
- Check out the different hospitals and birthing centres and their offerings
- Learn about companies who offer fertility help
- Get the names and numbers of midwives and obstetricians
- Freebies for your soon to be newborn
- Great discounts on some of the major purchase items e.g. cot, pram
- Free car seat checks
- Entertainment for the kids e.g. Elmo, Cookie Monster
- Discounted toys
- A great day out with the kids
This year the event is holding a special photo shoot for expectant mothers – it doesn’t matter whether you’re 6 weeks or 39 weeks pregnant, it’s going to be a special project for everyone involved. To learn more click here.
To plan your day at the expo, please visit http://www.pbcexpo.com.au/assets/Brisbane/Brisbane-2014-Expo-Map.pdf